Thank you for your interest in linking to our web site. Please take the time to read our guidelines at the bottom of the page. We are grateful for serious, well-intentioned links to our site.
Links with logos
Please feel free to link to us using the logo below. All you need to do is right click on the logo and select the "Save Picture As..." option to save the logo to your hard drive. Our logos have already been suitably compressed for the Internet. Please note that these logos and other logos on this site are the property of Queensland Rail and may not be altered without prior permission.
Alternatively, you can load the logo directly from our webserver into your web page. Your webmaster should know how to do this.
Please note that these logos and all other logos on this site are the property of Queensland Rail and may not be altered without prior permission.
Guidelines for linking to Queensland Rail
If you are considering linking your site to ours then please read these guidelines:
- We would encourage you to let us know if you are planning to link to our site by using the general enquiries form to inform us of your company name and web site address.
- Please do not link to us if your site promotes any type of material that would be considered offensive or illegal under Australian or International law(s).
- We are unable to make a reciprocal link to your site.
- Queensland Rail permits links as a service to its partners and customers. Therefore, we request that you not make any claims or statements that harm the reputation of Queensland Rail or imply, without approval, an association with the business.
- Except when explicitly permitted as otherwise in writing by Queensland Rail, material on the site may only be shown in full screen format, and may not include or be framed by advertising or any other information.
- Please note that information and images on the Queensland Rail site may be subject to copyright. Please do not distribute photographs or stories from our website, without contacting us for permission.