You can submit an application to amend your personal records directly to Queensland Rail using the Information Privacy Personal Information Amendment Application form (PDF, 91KB).
A formal application under the Information Privacy Act 2009 to amend personal information must:
- be in writing in the approved form;
- provide an address to which a notification of the decision may be sent;
- specify the particular information you wish to have amended;
- give details as to why the information is believed to be incomplete, incorrect, out-of-date or misleading;
- describe the amendments you wish to have made.
There are no fees or charges for amending personal records.
Note: Do not submit the application on-line. This is used for Government Departments only and not for Government Owned Corporations such as Queensland Rail.
Please post or fax the completed form to:
GPO Box 1429
Brisbane Qld 4001
Fax: +61 7 3235 3910
Please note: These documents, policies and procedures may be currently under revision. Please continue to revisit this website to obtain up to date versions as they are made available.