Accessing Personal Information
To make an application for personal information please follow this link - Making an Application for Information and follow the instructions you find on this page.
You can submit an application to amend your personal records directly to Queensland Rail using the Information Privacy Personal Information Amendment Application form (PDF, 91KB).
A formal application under the Information Privacy Act 2009 to amend personal information must:
- be in writing in the approved form;
- provide an address to which a notification of the decision may be sent;
- specify the particular information you wish to have amended;
- give details as to why the information is believed to be incomplete, incorrect, out-of-date or misleading;
- describe the amendments you wish to have made.
There are no fees or charges for amending personal records.
Note: Do not submit the application on-line. This is used for Government Departments only and not such as Queensland Rail.
Please post or fax the completed form to:
GPO Box 1429
Brisbane Qld 4001
Fax: +61 7 3235 3910
Please note: These documents, policies and procedures may be currently under revision. Please continue to revisit this website to obtain up to date versions as they are made available.