We welcome your feedback
Queensland Rail welcomes information directly from our customers including enquires, suggestions, compliments and complaints.
Collectively we call this feedback, and it’s one of the most important customer contributions our customers make to our business.
Queensland Rail is committed to:
- Acknowledging the importance of customer feedback
- Providing an accessible avenue for people to provide feedback or raise concerns about matters relating to Queensland Rail
- Ensuring all feedback is managed fairly, promptly, sensitively and efficiently
For full details please download our Customer Feedback Policy [30kb PDF].
How to contact us
City network (SEQ)
TransLink are responsible for capturing and reporting on all public transport feedback for South East Queensland, please
Queensland Rail Travel, Holidays & Tourist Trains
To provide feedback regarding Queensland Rail Travel matters, please:
To provide feedback for Corporate Queensland Rail matters, please:
Write to us
PO BOX 1429
Brisbane QLD 4001
How we handle complaints
When you contact us we:
- Acknowledge your complaint and record key details such as your name and contact details, nature of the complaint and the resolution you seek
- This information is stored in our customer management system and your feedback is given a unique case number
- If an investigation is necessary we’ll let you know what will be done and when we will get back to you.