Queensland Rail's Customer Reference Group (CRG) brings the community and Queensland Rail employees together to openly share information with one another.
If you travel on our services and would like the chance to share your feedback and ideas with us, you can nominate to join the Customer Reference Group by completing the forms below.
Established in 2008, the CRG will be held quarterly throughout 2016 with topics relating to particular rail lines and others relevant to all network users. Some topics that will be discussed include:
- Train maintenance
- New services such as the opening of the Moreton Bay Rail Link
- Queensland Rail corporate and customer communication initiatives
- Safety and security
- Major events and projects
- Managing major incidents
- Network management
- Customer feedback
The CRG is part of our commitment to providing safe, on-time and value for money rail services which connect our communities and industries to each other and to the world.
We value the many effective outcomes this group has delivered, such as the introduction of quiet carriages, and is proud to continue investing in this worthwhile initiative.
- Customer Reference Group nomination form (PDF | DOC)
- Customer Reference Group terms of reference (PDF | DOC)