Queensland Rail launched a ‘rocking’ new campaign in 2018, warning customers of the dangers of disobeying level crossing signs and signals and stressing that ‘heavy metal stops for no one’.
Scroll across to see the new campaign:
Remember the following
To protect the safety of you, your family and others at railway crossings:
- Pay attention to signs and signals
- Never enter a railway crossing if the red lights are flashing or the boom gates are down
- Never queue across train tracks Always look out for the second train
- Remember that some railway crossings don't have lights or boom gates.
- At these crossings, always follow the traffic signs and signals before driving on.
Heavy Metal Stops For No One - Motorist
Heavy Metal Stops For No One - Pedestrian