Ahead of Rail Safety Week 2018 (13-19 August), Queensland Rail has launched a ‘rocking’ new campaign, warning of the dangers of disobeying level crossing signs and signals and stressing that ‘heavy metal stops for no one’.
Scroll across to see the new campaign:
Remember the following
To protect the safety of you, your family and others at railway crossings:
- Pay attention to signs and signals
- Never enter a railway crossing if the red lights are flashing or the boom gates are down
- Never queue across train tracks Always look out for the second train
- Remember that some railway crossings don't have lights or boom gates.
- At these crossings, always follow the traffic signs and signals before driving on.
Heavy Metal Stops For No One - Motorist
Heavy Metal Stops For No One - Pedestrian