The annual report details the scope of Queensland Rail's achievements and successful delivery for both customers and owners alike. The annual reports provide a comprehensive insight into the operations, performance and aspirations of Queensland Rail.
Queensland Rail believes in full disclosure and accountability. Our annual reports provide our key stakeholders (customers, staff, government and the communities in which it operates) with a review of our operations and an indication of where we are going.
On 3 May 2013, Queensland Rail was established as a Statutory Authority in accordance with the Queensland Rail Transit Authority Act 2013 (QRTA Act). Queensland Rail Limited ceased being a Government Owned Corporation from this date and became a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Statutory Authority. The directors of Queensland Rail Limited were also appointed as Board Members (Members) of the Queensland Rail Statutory Authority.
- 2024-28 Queensland Rail Strategic Plan
- 2022-23 Queensland Rail Annual and Financial Report PDF
- 2023-27 Queensland Rail Strategic Plan
- 2021-22 Queensland Rail Annual and Financial Report PDF
- 2022-26 Queensland Rail Strategic Plan
- 2020-21 Queensland Rail Annual and Financial Report PDF DOC
- 2021-25 Queensland Rail Strategic Plan
- End of financial year
video on Queensland Rail's performance and achievements presented by CEO Nick Easy
- 2019-20 Queensland Rail Annual and Financial Report
- 2020-24 Queensland Rail Strategic Plan
Users should note that the electronic versions of annual report financial statements on this site are not recognised as the official or authorised version. The electronic versions are provided solely on the basis that users will take responsibility for verifying their accuracy and completeness. Although considerable resources are used to prepare and maintain electronic versions, Queensland Rail accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may be incurred by any person acting in reliance on the electronic versions.