Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod high life accusamus terry richardson ad squid. Nihil anim keffiyeh helvetica, craft beer labore wes anderson cred nesciunt sapiente ea proident.
Do you want to get MORE from your Graduate Program? We’re looking for motivated, passionate and professional graduates to the join the Queensland Rail team.
As a member of our program you have the chance be part of an iconic Queensland organisation with a proud history of developing its people.
Queensland Rail’s Graduate Program is a two-year, rotational program that will support your professional development and grow your technical and leadership skills for the future.
Our program offers graduates an exciting and challenging future in a safe, fast-paced environment where people are committed to delivering quality service and growing their careers.
Graduate Program overview
As a Queensland Rail graduate you will receive:
- On the job experience working across various projects, teams and locations
- Formal leadership and professional development and coaching
- Mentoring with our expert leaders
- Frequent networking events with other graduates
- Regular reviews and performance feedback
- Rotations through various teams and business areas to enhance your knowledge
- Individual support from a dedicated graduate coordinator.
Applications for Queensland Rail's Graduate Program starting in 2020 are open. Please see our Careers Page for further details.
General Business graduates - hear Julie's story
Engineering graduates - hear Adrian's story
Engineering graduates - hear Adrianna's story