have closed. To receive updates for future graduate recruitment, please
subscribe to the Queensland Rail Careers page.
Do you want to get MORE from your Graduate Program? Do you want to work in an inclusive environment, doing meaningful work? We’re looking for motivated, passionate and professional graduates to the join the Queensland Rail team.
Here at Queensland Rail we believe in investing in our Graduates! Our aim is to support you to grow as an individual and help your career in rail get off to the best possible start. Our Graduate Program has seen us voted as one of the Top 75 Graduate Employers in Australia and we believe that graduate experience is the key to this success.
We provide our graduates the opportunity to work with various teams on a rotational basis within your chosen area, ensuring that when the time comes, you can make the right decision about the direction of your career.
Queensland Rail’s two-year, rotational Graduate Program is designed to support your professional development and grow your technical and leadership skills for the future. These rotations will allow you to diversify your skillset and build your professional network throughout Queensland Rail. If you would like more info on what these rotations look like – check out either our Engineering Graduate Information or General Business Graduate Information.
Graduate Program overview
As a Queensland Rail graduate you will receive:
- On the job experience working across various projects, teams and locations
- Formal learning program, professional development and coaching
- Mentoring with our expert leaders
- Frequent networking events with other graduates
- Regular site tours and volunteering opportunities
- Recurring reviews and performance feedback
- Rotations through various teams and business areas to enhance your knowledge
- Individual support from a dedicated graduate coordinator.
Hear from our Graduates
General Business graduates - hear Julie's story.
Engineering graduates - hear Adrian's story
Engineering graduates - hear Adrianna's story