We are looking for graduates who hold all types of degrees and bring diverse skills and knowledge to join our Citytrain team.
As a Citytrain graduate you have the opportunity to gain skills in operations, logistics, project management and business improvement, leadership and people management, safety and risk management, and customer service.
During the Citytrain rotation program, you will learn how we make sure trains run reliably and efficiently to get customers to their destinations on time every day. Rotational opportunities include:
- Learning about rostering operational staff at multiple locations and shifts
- Completing safety investigations and safety improvement initiatives
- Supporting customer communications and information with our Station Customer Service team
- Working with our timetabling team to plan for maintenance work and long-term timetable changes
- Helping plan emergency or security exercises on the network
- Understanding how our regional train crew and rollingstock teams support the long distance services.
Applications will open later in the year. Sign up for a
job alert to be notified when the roles are advertised.
These roles will also start in February 2020.