The Caboolture line will receive nine extra weekly services, delivering a consistent timetable Monday to Friday.
This includes five extra services on Friday and one extra daily service Monday to Thursday including the following additional peak services.
Additional peak services
|Caboolture||7.29am||Central||8.20am||Monday to Friday|
The following existing services will be upgraded from three-carriages to six-carriages Monday to Friday for improved customer comfort:
- 4.24pm Roma Street to Caboolture service
- 4.42pm Roma Street to Caboolture service
- 4.35am Caboolture to Central service
- 6.05am Caboolture to Central service.
Consistent stopping patterns
- Weekend Caboolture line services will run express from Petrie to Bowen Hills, stopping only at Northgate and Eagle Junction, rather than stopping all stations between Northgate and the Brisbane CBD, providing consistent stopping patterns throughout the week.
- The Monday to Thursday morning peak service departing Caboolture at 7.11am will no longer stop all stations from Northgate to Roma Street and will arrive at Central five minutes earlier, consistent to the Friday timetable.
- The current all stations Caboolture to Ipswich service departing Caboolture at 4.35am and arriving at Central at 5.38am on Fridays will now run express from Petrie to Bowen Hills, stopping only at Northgate and Eagle Junction, to arrive at Central 12 minutes earlier at 5.26am.
The following Nambour services will run to the consistent Nambour express stopping pattern from 29 July, providing three additional weekday services for customers at Morayfield, Burpengary, Narangba and Dakabin stations:
- Service departing Nambour at 5.02am and arriving at Central at 6.50am.
- Service departing Nambour at 7.26am and arriving at Central at 9.14am.
- Service departing Central at 4.04pm and arriving at Nambour at 5.52pm.
The outbound Caboolture service departing Roma Street at 6.24am Monday to Thursday will now depart nine minutes later at 6.33am. This service will no longer dwell at Central for 11 minutes and maintains the current Central departure time of 6.37am.
Plan your travel using the TransLink Journey Planner or view the 29 July Caboolture timetable.