Queensland Rail is upgrading Loganlea station to improve accessibility and make it easier and safer for customers to use.
The works are part of the
Queensland Rail Station Accessibility Upgrade Program which focuses on providing greater accessibility to rail services.
The station upgrade is designed to achieve independent accessibility, meaning that all train platforms can be accessed independently via paths, ramps or lifts, without the need to use stairs.
Features of the upgrade include:
- a new pedestrian footbridge with lift access
- raised section of platform encompassing the core zone and assisted boarding point
- upgraded hearing augmentation loop and tactile platform surfaces
- upgraded security cameras and lighting around the core zone
- new wayfinding and platform signage around the core zone.
Artist's impressions for Loganlea station are available in the ‘Resources’ section, below.
Feedback can be provided by contacting the project team via phone, email or mail as outlined under 'Enquiries'.
For regular email updates on the station upgrade, join the project’s
Phone: 1800 722 203
Station Upgrade Project
PO Box 1429
Brisbane QLD 4001
- Loganlea station accessibility upgrade flyer - May 2018 PDF |
- Loganlea station artist's impression - aerial view
- Loganlea station artist's impression - platform view
- Loganlea station accessibility upgrade feedback form