Queensland Rail welcomes information directly from our customers including enquiries, suggestions, compliments and complaints.
Collectively we call this feedback, and it’s one of the most important customer contributions our customers make to our business.
Please be aware that TransLink coordinate complaints, compliments and feedback regarding Citytrain services, safety and security, ticketing and customer service.
To provide feedback to TransLink directly please :
• use the TransLink feedback and enquiry form or
• phone TransLink on 13 12 30.
Queensland Rail is committed to:
- Acknowledging the importance of customer feedback
- Providing an accessible avenue for people to provide feedback or raise concerns about matters relating to Queensland Rail
- Ensuring all feedback is managed fairly, promptly, sensitively and efficiently.
For full details please download our Customer Feedback Policy (PDF |