Queensland Rail is
committed to ensuring its brand and image are consistently used in accordance
with the expectations of the Board and responsible Ministers, and that we
communicate with our stakeholders (including customers and the media) in a
proactive, timely and respectful manner.
What we will do
To protect and enhance
Queensland Rail’s profile and reputation, we will:
- present the ‘Queensland Rail’ brand and image in a way which is consistent with the vision, values and behaviours determined by the Board;
- represent the ‘Queensland Rail’ brand in line with the government’s objectives;
- proactively communicate with internal and external stakeholders;
- provide timely, accurate and consistent information to relevant stakeholders;
- respond to information requests including media inquiries in a timely, informative and disciplined manner; and
- be open, transparent and accountable.