Queensland Rail recognises the benefit of industry engagement to create positive outcomes for all parties.
Regular forums with peak industry bodies have been established, to build and mature the relationship and information sharing between organisations. This helps to:
- Improve understanding of our organisational requirements and the planned pipeline of capital works.
- Provide the opportunity to understand and discuss our procurement policies and guidelines.
- Communicate critical issues and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Provide opportunity for discussion on innovations that may be relevant to future Queensland Rail infrastructure projects.
- Foster collaboration and information sharing between Queensland Rail and industry bodies.
For more forum information please click on our industry engagement FAQs.
Projects Pipeline Report
Queensland Rail has a large pipeline of capital works that are unique to a railway environment. The Projects Pipeline Report outlines a rolling 12 month outlook of our project delivery pipeline, and this is updated on a quarterly basis.
The focus is on projects managed by Queensland Rails Project Delivery team. The report does not include other capital and operational bodies of work that may occur across other areas of the organisation.
The details provided below are indicative only and subject to change over time. Not all projects being undertaken by Queensland Rail will necessarily be represented. The procurement and delivery approach for each project will be determined by Queensland Rail, which may utilise internal resources, or external contractors, or a combination of both.
Specific detail relating to works intended to be contracted will become available when Queensland Rail advertises on
If you would like to know more about our industry engagement including the Projects Pipeline Report, please refer to our industry engagement FAQs.
Download the Projects Pipeline Report (PDF).