Queensland Rail's network team has the expertise to design and construct rail infrastructure to deliver a first-class railway offering to our customers. Our network provides for increased capacity, reduced congestion and improved operational flexibility.
We have a proven record for delivering projects on time, on budget and to the highest operational and safety standards, irrespective of project size or complexity.
Our expertise includes:
- integrated planning, project management, construction and upgrades to track, signalling, telecommunications, traction power and facilities
- delivering within an operating rail environment
- experience as sole contractor, with contractor partners, or as part of alliances, consortiums or joint ventures
- construction safety and Principal Contractor compliance.
Our project experience includes:
- building multiple new tracks across the electrified commuter network in south-east Queensland
- track refurbishment in Queensland, New South Wales, Western Australia and Tasmania. This includes sleeper replacement, rail welding and restressing, ballast renewal, resurfacing and rail grinding.