Queensland Rail is always happy to receive your enquiries and feedback.
You can contact us in one of the following ways:
Our contact centre is open between 7.15AM to 5.00PM, Monday to Friday; EST
- Call 13 16 17 (within Australia)
- Call +61 07 3072 2222 (outside Australia).
The TransLink contact centre is open 24/7 to assist with your train enquiries
- Call TransLink on 13 12 30.
In the unlikely event that you identify a security incident on the network, there are a number of options available to you to report it:
- If it’s an emergency, call emergency services on 000 and speak to a member of staff (where present)
- If the incident is not an emergency, you can report it to a member of staff (where present), alternatively, you can report it to Crimestoppers on 1800 333 000.
Level crossing issues
To report an issue at a level crossing please call 1800 079 303.
If you have a hearing or speech impairment
Contact us by mail
GPO BOX 1429
Brisbane QLD 4001
Connect with us