Queensland Rail is working closely with the Department of Transport and Main Roads (DTMR), Honeycombes Property Group and MaxCap Group (the developer) to support the delivery of Ferny Grove Central; a new Transit Oriented Development (TOD) at Ferny Grove station.
To support the TOD, works will be taking place in the station's park 'n' ride. Site establishment works for the project have now commenced, please refer to the project resources below for details.
- Station poster (pedestrian and vehicle access changes) - from early-2022 PDF
- Station poster (partial carpark closure) - Saturday 5 March until end of July 2022 PDF
- Station poster (partial carpark closure) - Saturday 19 February until late-2023 PDF
- Station poster (temporary carpark closure) – 13-28 August 2021 PDF
- Station poster (geotechnical works) – 21 July 2021 PDF
- Station poster (bike locker relocations) – 19 July 2021 PDF
- Station poster (site establishment) – 10 and 12 July 2021 PDF
- Station poster (carpark and kiss 'n' ride closure) – 27 August 2021 PDF
For more information about the Ferny Grove TOD, please visit DTMR's website or fernygrovecentral.com.au