Queensland Rail is upgrading Bundamba station to improve accessibility and make it easier and safer for customers to travel on our network.
These works are part of Queensland Rail's Station Accessibility Upgrade Program which focuses on upgrading station infrastructure to provide easier access to the public transport system.
Station accessibility upgrades are achieved through the delivery of accessible station entrances and pathways to the assisted boarding points, platform raising works, upgraded accessible parking and by providing essential station and customer facilities including accessible toilets.
These upgrades will significantly improve access for all customers, particularly people with disability, older people, people travelling with prams or luggage, and people recovering from injury.
Accessibility upgrades typically feature a range of improvements, including:
- a new pedestrian footbridge with lift access
- full-length raised platforms extensions and increased platform shelter new Designated Accessible Parking Bays and Kiss 'n' Ride
- upgraded hearing loops and tactile platform surfaces
- upgraded security cameras and lighting throughout the station
- new wayfinding and platform signage.
Have your say on the station upgrade concept designs
Feedback on the proposed Bundamba station upgrade concept designs has now closed.
Queensland Rail will share the final station designs with the community, once complete.
- Phone: 1800 722 203
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Station Upgrade Project
PO Box 1429
Brisbane QLD 4001
For regular email updates on the Station Accessibility Upgrade Program, customers are encouraged to join the project's mailing list.
Concept designs (February 2022)
Station entry (Mining Street north)
Station entry (Mining Street south)
Station view from Platform 2