Queensland Rail recognises the benefit of industry engagement to create positive outcomes for all parties.
Regular forums with peak industry bodies have been established, to build and mature the relationship and information sharing between organisations. This helps to:
- Improve understanding of our organisational requirements and the planned pipeline of capital works.
- Provide the opportunity to understand and discuss our procurement policies and guidelines.
- Communicate critical issues and/or opportunities for improvement.
- Provide opportunity for discussion on innovations that may be relevant to future Queensland Rail infrastructure projects.
- Foster collaboration and information sharing between Queensland Rail and industry bodies.
For more forum information please click on our industry engagement FAQs.